Learn How to Choose the Best Industrial Roofing Contractor
Many businesses in the mid-Atlantic area rely on warehouses and distribution centers to safely store products, house equipment, and effectively run their day-to-day operations. Problems like leaks or weather damage not only affect their roof, but they can compromise the safety of employees, disrupt operations, and jeopardize inventory. This means it’s vital to partner with a professional industrial roofing contractor to provide reliable roofing services to protect your business.
Moser Roofing Solutions specializes in repairing, replacing, and maintaining flat and low-slope roofs for industrial warehouse buildings. Throughout our years in business, we’ve learned a great deal about what makes an excellent industrial roofing contractor and partner. We’re sharing some of the ways having the right roofing contractor can make a huge difference for the safety and security of your warehouse roof and your business.
Use High-Quality Commercial Roofing Products
A durable, long-lasting roof starts with using industry-leading products in all parts of the roof’s construction. For warehouse roofing, durability is especially important, because your roof is your protective barrier for avoiding leaks, damage, and other issues that can threaten your business.
An expert industrial roofing contractor will work with only the best roofing materials available for each and every project they complete. At Moser, our expertise covers a wide variety of flat and low-slope roofing materials, including:
- PVC – This single-ply membrane has an excellent reputation thanks to its durability, high resistance to chemical damage, and flexibility. PVC membrane also makes for an affordable roofing material thanks to its ease of installation.
- TPO – Thermoplastic polyethylene (or TPO) is a popular alternative to PVC. This membrane is environmentally friendly, recyclable, UV reflective, and energy-efficient. TPO also tends to be cheaper per square foot.
- Metal roofing – A highly popular choice for warehouses and other industrial buildings, metal roofing is the industry leader in durability and longevity. Despite its higher upfront cost, metal is often more affordable over the long term.
- Duro-Last products – Duro-Last offers a number of high-quality coatings, membranes, and prefabricated materials that can help extend the life of flat and low-slope roofing systems for many years, saving money over a roof replacement.
Related post: Duro-Last’s EXCEPTIONAL Metals
Provide a Full Selection of Industrial Roofing Services
The job of an industrial roofing contractor is about much more than simply installing a warehouse roof. The best industrial roofers offer a full selection of commercial roofing services to ensure your roof protects your building for as long as possible. Industrial roofing contractor services should include:
- Roof replacement and installation – A new roof is a major investment, so it’s important to only trust this project to a highly experienced team of roofers.
- Roof repairs – Even the most durable commercial roofs will become damaged over time. Prompt roof repairs help to extend the life of your commercial roof, and the more expertise your roofer has, the more effective those repairs will be.
- Roof maintenance services – As with any flat or low-slope commercial roof, regular maintenance is the key to a long-lasting warehouse or industrial roof. This includes inspections, cleaning and debris removal, preventative repairs, and other key services to ensure the health of your roof.
Your Industrial Roofing Contractor Should Be a Specialist
Some roofers are generalists, providing both residential and commercial roofing services to customers. However, when it comes to the specific task of protecting your warehouse, distribution center, or other industrial building it’s better to work with a contractor who specializes in commercial and industrial roofing systems.
The flat and low-slope roofs common in the commercial roofing industry have a unique set of challenges compared to residential roofs. Considering how critical a warehouse or other industrial roof is in protecting your business, your people, and day-to-day operations, it’s important to work with a roofer that has as much in-depth knowledge of your roof’s construction and risk profile as possible.
Moser Roofing Solutions Is the Leading Industrial Roofing Contractor in Pennsylvania
Moser Roofing Solutions is the leading commercial roofing contractor serving Pennsylvania and the Mid-Atlantic region. We specialize in the unique roofing needs of warehouses, distribution centers, factories, and the many other kinds of industrial buildings that businesses throughout our area rely on.
If you’re looking for an industrial roofing contractor that’s truly a partner, and not just another roofer, look to Moser Roofing Solutions. We’re here to care for your roof and ensure its integrity for years to come. Schedule your free inspection today!